Friday 15 February 2013

Famous Muar Otak-otaks =)


Shoplots in Muar


Shoplots in Muar



Persatuan Chiang Chuang at Jln. Ali


Muar,oh,Muar! How I miss you so badly when I'm in Kuala Lumpur. Muar is like a peaceful little town. Free from the hustle and bustle of city life. Here, there's not much traffic jam as well. But, it's not too boring either. Muar, is the perfect blend of both countryside and also urban lifestyle. . Muar's shoplots are also preserved just the way they are since a long,long time ago till now. Giving this little town it's very own unique structures of building like in the 70's. Other than that, the food here is really nice too. Muar is famous for otak-otaks and also Wan Tan Mee.


Otak-Otak


 
 .
When I was a kid I used to think that otak-otak looks like of tongue.Slightly red and short like tongue..I'm so sorry. xD I do not mean to make you think wrongly. Anyway, "otak-otak" is a malay word  means brain in English. No worries, it's not made of brains. Otak-otaks are usually made from fish and prawns (seafood). Personally,I prefer fish otak-otak. I have to warn you though. Otak-otak are highly addictive. Don't blame me if you got addicted and cant stop eating it =D
                                                                                                                                            Eunice Yan =)

No comments:

Post a Comment