Friday 29 March 2013

KidZania






Woah,amazing! I must go there before I turn 18 . Yes, I've just turned 17 like a few weeks ago. Why don't they have adult version of this? To those parents out there, I will suggest you to bring your kids there as soon as possible. This is by far the only theme park that I've seen accesible by only kids ( till they are 17). It's also a good way to spark interest in your kids about their ambitions before they grow up. And look at those faces of these kids, they're all so happy. =) Go there quickly if you want to make a wonderful childhood memory for them. Anyway, just in case you're in the dark, this is a theme park whereby kids get to play the role of many occupations from doctors, news reporter,fire fighter to a cook. It's a great and fun way to educate them.

Eunice Yan =)

No comments:

Post a Comment